Monday, September 22, 2014

Last Semester Updates!

So this semester has been very exciting so far! I have gotten the chance to participate in a number of things that I am so grateful for. First, I decided to work for Intramural Sports once again. I wasn't sure I would have time but I found a way and I am ecstatic that I did! 

Next, I am part of the NSAC Liberty Chapter that is competing in the AAF competition. This years sponsor is Pizza Hut and even though I can't help the team next semester, I am glad I can help this semester. 

Also, one of my classes is attempting to help the Lynchburg location of Rita's with their marketing so that is pretty fun because I LOVE RITAS! 

Like I said before, I got asked to write some articles for Admitopia for their college life series and I have just submitted my first article for review. 

Other then that my life is pretty boring. I am excited to see what life after graduation is like. I am looking to work in either Pittsburgh, Lancaster, Lynchburg, or maybe BOSTON! That would be amazing I love Boston. I am so fortunate to have had the internships I did this summer. The knowledge I have gained from them is immense and will definitely carry through to my next job. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment