Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dean's List VoxBox

Hey everyone! I don't know if you have heard about this site but its called Influenster and I have decided to be a product tester for them. I just received my Dean's List VoxBox and it came with a whole bunch of goodies. Here are some of my favorite things!!

Soft Lips Cube: I love the design and the chapstick honestly makes my lips soft. It is similar to the Eos, but in cube form. Great idea!

CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: This is definitely my favorite item from the box I received. It balances my complexion and is suprisingly my color. I have been trying to find a cheap foundation that still does the job but as I got this for free, I am excited to keep using it. I might even buy it when it runs out.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish: Every girl loves nail polish so I was ecstatic to see this in my package. Red is definitely a great fall color and I can't wait to try it.

Lastly, the Airheads Bites were a bit interesting. I don't think that the idea will take off honestly. They were okay but I think people are so used to the original design that they might not think to buy this revamped product. They tasted exactly the same as the original product but they were about the same shape and size as a peanut M&M. This would be the only product I wouldn't full endorse from the bunch.

There were many other things that I received from Influenster I think that it's a great site for college kids who are looking to try out the newest products. Go to www.influenster.com and make an account! I am not saying it to endorse the company, I just really think its an awesome idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment